Acts 29 stands in the tradition of historic evangelical confessionalism. While we believe it is vital that the elders of each of our churches determine where they stand on doctrines of second importance, we do wish to make known our convictions on the following five theologically-driven core values:
- Gospel centrality in all of life.
- The sovereignty of God in saving sinners.
- The work of the Holy Spirit for life and ministry.
- The equality of male and female and the principle of male servant leadership.
- The local church as God’s primary mission strategy.